So this is my new room. I've largely moved out of the room I've been living in for the last year or so - just the last few faffy bits to go but they'll have to wait until Monday.
To be honest I was very fortunate in my last home - I had exclusive use (more or less) of two whole rooms, one of which was almost the same size as the flat I'd moved out of, or at least that's how it felt. So moving into one much smaller room has, as you can imagine, been something of a challenge.
It's a challenge somewhat compounded by the fact that I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here. Since I'm planning to be at Bible college in the autumn, all things being equal, I don't expect to be here more than a few months at the most. Given how much of a hassle it's been packing up all my stuff I'm not sure I can be bothered to unpack and repack it all over again. However, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to live like this...
In other news, tomorrow I'm off to Bristol for the day to have a look at what some of the Baptist College students are up to. I'm hoping to come back inspired for the adventure that lies ahead. I don't really want to think about the implications if that doesn't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment