Monday, April 01, 2013

Face Off: Guardian v Mail

So, day one of my challenge to read The Guardian and the Daily Mail everyday for a week and reflect on welfare reform. I've very quickly realised that the hardest part of the challenge is going to be actually reading the Mail...

Anyway.

I also decided that it made sense to read the Leicester Mercury too, in the hope that it would shed some light on the impact if welfare reform in Leicestershire.

Unfortunately I'm having to blog from my phone and I can't work out how to insert photos within the text (or, indeed, add captions) rather than at the end so for today I'm just going to post a series of pictures of bits from the papers that I found interesting out thought-provoking.

I do have things I'd like to say about what I've read today but I'm finding the technological limitations frustrating so they'll have to wait!

No comments: