Friday, November 18, 2011

When watching Jeremy Kyle is not an option

So, unemployment has finally hit. Well, not total unemployment, in fairness - I still have a one-day-a-week job in a local shop but seven hours a week at £6.08 an hour isn't going to pay the rent.

I'm obviously doing proper job-hunting - seems only right. I'm also just about to start a six-session course of redundancy coaching which I'm hoping is going to change my life and set me off in a new and inspiring direction.

But I'm also thinking about whether there's any scope to earn money through some of the skills and experience I have in other areas. So I thought I'd share some ideas and see what people think. Some have more merit than others, some would be far too much like hard work. But one or two might have potential. Possibly. Who knows?!

No comments: